Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Cool, free resources

Today, I found a cool resource. There's a PBS show which features young musicians, interviews them, and shows them performing at Carnegie Hall. PBS allows you to download them into itunes, and has lesson plans that go along with them here. I put them all on my work laptop, so I can project them for my students. I'll probably just play clips so they can really see the musical instruments, and see that kids their age can play them.

Also, if anyone knows some great Gershwin resources, please let me know in the comments. Thank you : )

1 comment:

  1. I have seen the link and it is indeed cool. Music teachers will definitely love it. I actually seen many other music education websites and I guess this music teacher's blog may also help you if you are in search of reliable teaching tips and resources.

    ReplyDelete